Sunday, January 2, 2011

Needham New Year's 5K

I ran the Needham New Year's 5K race yesterday.   It was similar to my other races since starting back to running: kind of slow and tough.  I went out too fast, running the 1st mile in 6:52.  My final time was 23:36, which was kind of disappointing.

On review of 2010, I ran a total of 186 miles, so there's a lot of room for improvement there.  On the plus side, I had 36 miles for December, which is my highest monthly total since my surgery in 4/07.  I also rode 2775 miles in 2010. a bit more than in 2009.

I've had a bit of a nagging problem with my right knee (which is the "good" one).  I have pain behind the knee, which I'm assuming is a muscle pull.  It doesn't really bother me when I run, but feels tight/stiff afterward.

No comments:

Post a Comment